tml Partners are working exclusively with an international law firm on a key hire for their corporate affairs function of a Head of Digital Communications.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation and team because they are growing and have a variety of projects that you can get involved in and lead on. This is a brand-new role, reporting into the Director of Corporate Affairs, to work closely with the wider corporate affairs and marketing functions, as well as others senior leaders of the organisation.
You will lead the transformation of the way the organisations use social and digital platforms to build and engage key audiences. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a creative digital story-teller and elevate an organisations digital profile.
- Transform the organisation’s use of digital communications to grow brand awareness
- Lead of all aspects of the digital content strategy
- Work with other teams to develop global digital communications campaigns
- Provide counsel and guidance to leadership team members on their digital profiles and engagement
- Review and analyse digital channel performance
To be relevant for this role you will have demonstrable experience developing and successfully implementing digital strategies that align to organisational strategy. You will be a creative and enthusiastic digital communicator, who works well with teams in different regions. You do not have to have experience working in the legal sector to be relevant for this role.