tml Partners, executive marketing recruiters, are pleased to announce the release of their B Corp Impact Report 2023. This comprehensive report highlights the company’s unwavering commitment to sustainability and positive societal impact.
As a certified B Corporation, tml Partners have consistently strived to provide a purpose beyond profit, and the 2023 Impact Report provides a detailed account of tml Partners’ accomplishments and progress towards building the world’s most trusted marketing headhunters.
tml are committed to removing systemic barriers for diverse and under-represented talent because, as well as the many business benefits for companies, it is the right thing to do. As a specialist recruitment firm, tml Partners recognise they are in a unique position to drive positive change across the industries they serve, and they have worked with their clients to place Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at the very top of hiring strategies and business priorities.
The Impact Report goes into great detail in the activity across the 5 pillars on which B Corporations are extensively assessed:
- People: Life at tml and the support and development provided to team members. For example, continued investments in their tmWell wellbeing promise, learning and development programmes, and recognition in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work.
- Customers: tml’s stewardship of its clients through the quality of its services and resources provided to its clients; notably for industry leading thought leadership including the launch of The CMO Report, and best-in-class approach to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) within executive search.
- Community: Creating a positive community impact is core to the overarching mission at tml Partners, and through the The Tomorrow Foundation the business commits 5% of employee’s time going to various pro-bono and charitable projects.
- Environment: To make a lasting transition to a low carbon economy, tml Partners have implemented a number of direct and indirect environmental targets, to reduce their GHG emissions via employee stewardship programmes, enhanced recycling initiatives, tree planting, and verified climate projects all over the world.
- Governance: As tml Partners continues to grow, increase its headcount and launch new services into new markets, Governance has been fundamental to ensure the business continues to treat their social and environmental impact as a primary measure of our success, and continue to prioritise it even in cases where it may not drive profitability.
“As a B Corp, we are deeply committed to using business as a force for good. Our 2023 B Corp Impact Report underscores our dedication to making a positive impact for our people, our clients and our community,” said Charlie Green, Managing Director at tml Partners. “We hope this report provides inspiration, ideas and prompts discussion for other purpose led businesses who are committed to change”.
Who are tml Partners?
tml Partners are senior marketing recruiters with access to a global network of marketing leaders.
If you’d like to discuss your hiring needs or our journey to becoming a B Corp, please do get in touch with Charlie Green: