Ready for a thrilling marketing career that’s all about innovation, growth, and global impact? Join us and be part of a team that’s redefining our brand, transforming our online presence, and unlocking growth opportunities worldwide.
As the Global Key Accounts – Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with our Global Account Directors and sector teams to expand and strengthen relationships with our Global Key Accounts. Your mission? To drive thought leadership, enhance connections, and unlock new opportunities.
What You Need
- Strong Account-Based Marketing (ABM) experience.
- Effective internal key account management.
- International experience, navigating diverse regions and their unique challenges and opportunities.
- Collaborate with GADs and Group Marketing on strategic brand campaigns.
- Create account-focused playbooks, including outbound prospecting, lead follow-up, and events.
- Customize content and provide digital marketing support.
- Identify compelling marketing messages and value propositions.
- Articulate the Global Key Account value proposition and support partnership development.
- Leverage insights to gain market, competitor, and client intelligence.
- Build and maintain a global key accounts library of market trend data and competitive intelligence.
- Engage and collaborate with senior management across the organisation.
What We Offer
- Competitive starting salary.
- 27 days of annual leave, potentially increasing to 32 days.
- Company-paid private medical insurance.
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme.
- Flexible benefits tailored to your lifestyle.