Our virtual roundtable, hosted in partnership with Clear M&C Saatchi on 17th June, focused on corporate purpose.
tml Partners was joined by leaders from the innovation and financial services sector including: Will Kingston, incoming Director & Head of Financial Services (US) from Clear M&C Saatchi, Louise Shield, Director of Corporate Communications from Santander, Richard Pash, UK Chief Customer Officer from Zurich Insurance and Jay Jakub, Senior Client Advisor and Chief Advocacy Officer from the Economics of Mutuality.
The discussion centred around some (deceptively simple) questions, including:
- What is a purpose for (and do you really need one)?
- If you do, is your organisation ready and able to reap the benefits?
- Should you ever mention yours in your marketing?
- Who’s responsible for it?
- How is it different from strategy?
You can watch the whole event below: