We are delighted to share the report from our recent roundtable, co-hosted with Clear M&C Saatchi, for the consumer market. At this event, we brought together marketing leaders to discuss the next evolution of consumer behaviour and what it means for brands.
“Since the pandemic, instead of freezing investment in research, we shifted to see what new questions needed to be asked. This became a differentiating factor because…” (A quote from one of our panellists)
What’s in the report?
- Yelena Idelchik, Category Management and Shopper Insights Director of Hygiene US at Reckitt
- Michael Benson, Marketing Director at Church & Dwight
- Megan Frackoviak, Director of Category Management at Sovos Brands
- Emma Calder, Senior Consultant at tml Partners
- Stephen Lang, Strategy Director at Clear M&C Saatchi
The four stages of consumer behaviour:
Listen to Stephen Lang, Strategy Director at Clear M&C Saatchi, talk about the four stages of consumer behaviour. This formed the basis of the lively panel discussion, which included questions from our audience on the day. You can read the full summary of the event by downloading the report above.