Are you a Recruitment Marketing Specialist working within an agency or in-house? Are you looking for your next opportunity and want to grow your career with a global brand and manage large enterprise accounts like Mercedes AMG Formula 1, where your expertise matters? This role could be for you.
We are recruiting now for a Recruitment Marketing Manager to join our vibrant, fast-paced in-house agency, managing campaign strategy for new and existing enterprise clients. You’ll join us at a period of exciting growth as we deliver a first-class strategy to attract the best talent in the market and will be focused on well-known, UK-based clients like Mercedes AMG Formula 1 and more!
What the role involves:
• Develop strategy, manage activation and report on candidate attraction campaigns for volume and experienced hires, perm and temp.
• Senior stakeholder management (up to board level), both internally and externally with clients.
• Act as the employer brand guardian for all comms, digital assets and marketing collateral.
• Budget management including spend, reporting and delivering ROI.
· Advise and lead on campaigns that leverage the client’s diversity, equality and strategy for the business areas under your remit.
· Project management of candidate attraction campaigns.
Who we’re looking for:
• An all-rounded recruitment marketing specialist.
• Proven experience in budget management, commercial awareness and project management.
• Senior stakeholder management, proven experience with internal and client stakeholders.
• Technical expertise, understanding of the media landscape and comfortable with data.
• A creative individual who is self-motivated and strives for excellence.
• Agile and flexible as you may be called to support other clients or campaigns outside your day-day.
What you’ll receive:
- 24 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday and a day off on your birthday.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote working, hybrid of office and home.
- Ability to grow your career with plenty of opportunities within the UK and further afield.
- Work for a global brand with values at its core, voted as one of the world’s most ethical companies 13 years in a row.
Think this could be your next move? Don’t hesitate by applying today and we’ll be in touch.