A leading asset & wealth management firm is on the lookout for a Marketing Operations Manager to implement continuous improvements to the MarTech stack, budget and risk management. Working closely with the Head of Marketing Operations and wider senior leadership to devise a MarTech ownership framework to aide marketing performance and ROI.
This opportunity will be based out of their London Office with flexibility to work in a hybrid model.
The Marketing Operations Manager’s key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
. MarTech platform ownership: deploying new use cases for existing technology as well as deploying new technology platforms and processes
. Stakeholder engagement: Upskill members of various teams on platform best practice
· Budget & Risk ownership: Compliance and budget reporting aligned to strategy of marketing function and wider business
· Strategy Development: recommend improvement strategies to drive digital performance
The ideal Marketing Manager will have:
· Proven experience in a clearly defined Marketing Operations role
· An analytical thinker with demonstrable budgeting and risk experience
· Experience managing MarTech software such as Seismic and project management software such as Monday.com
· Exposure to providing counsel and improvement strategies for MarTech platforms.
If you are an astute Marketing Operations professional looking to hone your skills in a well respected financial services firm, please do get in touch as soon as possible.