tml Partners are thrilled to be retained by forward-thinking, heritage Investment Manager, who are looking for a Head of Marketing to look after all asset management marketing activity.
The Head of Marketing’s key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of effective investment marketing to key senior stakeholders
- Contribute meaningful and measurable value to each business area’s growth targets across fund and investment solutions
- Investment Marketing Strategy – key fund focuses and provide direction for a growing team
- Maintain strategic oversight of the production of collateral and sales messaging
- Marketing Collateral & Production – presentations, sales aides, reports, bulletins and literature – new suited of collateral for legislative changes, product launches, campaigns etc
- Working with industry trends and competitor analysis teams to keep abreast of changes
- Cross-Selling and Communications with wider marketing and comms teams
- Compliance management – Consumer Duty, reclaimed code, FCA regulations
As a new Head Of level appointment, cultural fit will be key, and the individual must have the gravitas to work closely with the SLT group and other senior stakeholders – this is a very important element of this role. They will be able to translate the firm-wide strategy into business line goals as well as deliver marketing campaigns and communications. A keen innovator, they will also already be attuned to marketing developments in the asset management industry and be prepared to implement these as the leader of a dynamic marketing team. People management skills are essential for success.
This position is to be based in the London head office with a flexible office policy.
If you are a proven marketing leader within the Asset Management/DFM space, then apply and please do get in touch with Seb.Wainwright@tmlpartners.com to register your interest. We look forward to speaking with you.