We are delighted to be partnering with a fast-growing health and wellness brand whose aim is to redefine the industry with ground-breaking products. They have an exciting opportunity for a talented CRM Manager to join their team, either on a fixed term contract or a permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of CRM, you will manage end to end customer email communications, in addition to leading regular analysis, insight and reporting on the success of their CRM activities.
You will have worked in CRM, retention or Email Automation and will have previous experience in identifying key behaviours which drive customer loyalty, whilst enhancing customer segmentations to enable better understanding and targeting of a customer base,
To be considered for this role, you must be immediately available and ideally have experience of working in a fast-paced start-up or scale up e-commerce environment.
Key responsibilities include
· Managing email journeys, and ensuring they evolve through feedback and data learnings
· Keep the CRM pipeline updated, and customer segments clearly defined
· Managing the complete process: Email briefs, build and performance analysis
· Implementing a rapid-pace test-and-learn program for emails and evolve through constant iterations
· Defining OKRs and success metrics, track progress and measure impact on a per campaign basis and by month/quarter
· This is predominantly an email-based role, however, being comfortable in creating a segmented program of omni-channel, customer engagement lifecycle campaigns & nudges are an advantage.
· Data mindset, able to read and gain insight from different data feeds and provide recommendations for improvement
· A customer-first mindset, able to build compelling and captivating customer emails
· Wide experience of email automation systems and how they are applied, A/B testing and
· Ability to design and test HTML emails an advantage
· Experience using Google Analytics
· Subscription model experience would be of benefit
This is a London based hybrid role: 4 days office / 1 day wfh